Thursday, March 20, 2008

Long Time(again!)

well sry i havnt gottn the time to write on her! i have ALOT to talk about tho! first lets start with the new house:

Well we have been working and working on it for a long time now. we also have to be out of the appt by April 7. but we will be out befor that. well yesterday my dad tore out the carpet in my room..which is fully painted. i will have pics of my room soon. Also we added on for gavin's room and rylans.

Next i guess ill talk about school....well lately i havent had the best grades like in algebra i missed enouph days that i got behind and my grade fell...quick! then i had NO IDEA wat was going on in that class. so the Brain (the conseler) had me go to a tutor. Mr. Beak. Well i started going to him (at 7am every tue n thrs!) so i got test made up. homework done and i am proudly to say i got my F grade rasied up to a C- on my last test yesterday i got a 86% and this last week i have gottn all my homework done and have been paying attetion in class. its hard but iv been working hard in that class so much.

Well i have to go and get to packing.. today we are off of school till monday. n i have to pack today..im going to watertown tommorow....n monday im workn on confermation stuff. (we i get confermed soon!)

Love ya all!
Shelby

2 comments:

Thalia said...

Thanks for the update!!! I'm glad you are turning things around in school! I was getting worried about you! I can't wait to see more pictures! Take care and keep up the hard work!!! It's is worth it!
Love,
Tal

Dee said...

OK School's out....time to update:)

Love ya!

Dee