Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Many things to say!

Well again sorry everyone for not typing anything on my blog for a VERY long time! Well ill go month by month on what happened, and what i can remember at this moment...

September: School began. Part of me was very happy and the other part sad. I was of course happy to see my friends that i have not seen for the past three months. Get to get up and do my hair and makeup and show off my new clothes are also good things. But the getting up part....and one word: homework!! Other than school it was Tyler's 16th birthday and we decided that i would give him something really nice for his birthday and nothing big for Christmas, and i will not get anything big for my birthday and something big for Christmas. Yes i know weird but that's how we work :D Well for his birthday gift i gave him a PS3, and thanks to my dad for giving me the loan to get it (i am still paying him off for it) and Me, Tyler, Andy (his friend from Madison) and Levi all when to MOA and for the biggest part, to Hooters! I decided that because Tyler told me he never really had a birthday party let alone a gift on his birthday that was not late. We all had fun, me Ty and Andy got aqua messages which were wonderful. And the best part was that Tyler and Andy had to be lead threw the mall to the van by secretary!! (ps I'm not telling why you will have to call me up and ask!! :D ) Other than his birthday Sep. went pretty quick my classes go: Biology with Mr. Arnt. Geometry with Mr. Fink. Lunch. Spanish with Sra. Anderson. English with Mrs. Anderson.

October: October cam pretty quickly and when this month I had something big in middle half of the month. October 15. which is mine and Tyler's one year annv! i was really excited to celebrate it because as you all know this is the longest relationship i'v had and the best to. Tyler didn't tell me where we were going so i had to be lost the whole way there. Since Tyler did not have his license just yet his dad drove us. and Allissa, who is Tyler's step sister, came and we had to pick up his grandma!! But it was all okay because we went to GoodFellows in Montevideo and since it was a Wednesday night there was not really anyone there. The waitress was very funny (oh by the way we sat across the room from Dave, Allissa and Ardis) and the food was delicious! Tyler had the fleambeon (not sure on spelling) with shrimp and hashbrowns. I had Chicken Kiev and rice. We both had this non-alcoholic martini drink and chocolate brownie at the end. It was very romantic in the candle lit atmosphere just us two. Then at the end of the month Tyler got his license right when gas started to drop! Andy says that the gas was waiting for him to get his keys in his hand before it would drop.

November: So far this month everything as been going good. Dad and Rebecca announced their engagement which when they will be married June 6 2009. My 16th birthday is coming up on the 28th and unfortunately the blood mobile comes to my high school two days before i can give blood! But my friend Cassandra will give blood and so will Tyler.

That is what have happened to me recently. I will do better and keep you posted more often. After Thanksgiving i shall write how the Eekhoff family Thanksgiving was and also the Behnke's. Also ill tell you about how my birthday party was and what Tyler and the rest of my family and friends got me! (along with many thank yous) So till we meet again; goodbye!

3 comments:

Robbyn said...

Finally you get this darn thing updated. Glad to hear that everything is going great. Miss you tons,

Love your Big Sis

Dee said...

Thanks for sharing! We love to hear what you are doing besides when we talk! See you soon...at Thanksgiving and then you turn 16!!! Love Dee

Thalia said...

Wow, Thanks for the update! It's great to hear from you! Can't wait to see you in Dec.