Friday, February 1, 2008

Science

Well i have science 9 now, its my last class of the day. Mrs. Kalloff is my teacher, which she is really good. Well today we learned the safety procedures of the class room and of the labs. also we learned how to light a bunson bruner! At first i had a partner but then we had to do it by ourselves. Well i couldnt really get the match light, i mean i really never light one before usally i used a ligter or someone else did it for me! so my partner anita showed me a real easy way to do it, so after we got everything lit and knew how to do everything then it was time to go but before all this we got a tour of the room. The eye washer, safty shower (which i really hope i never have to use!) bc in the safety shower you have pretty much strip! but the guys go out if i girl dose and if i guy has to use it then the girls leave. Also in that class we have to write in our 4 min notebooks which we get back when we are seniors. I really think i will have fun in this class, Mrs. Kalloff is a fun teacher and makes school actually fun and not boreing that you want to fall asleep in!!



Oh also im going to put some of my poems that i have writtn on my blog, comment on them please! if you think i need to change anything or if it dosnt sound right!

1 comment:

Thalia said...

I remember messing around with the bunsen burner in Science. Sounds like lots of fun!